Your dreamy desert holiday awaits at this Scottsdale condo nestled in the artsy Indian Terrance community! This 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental is well appointed with sleeping arrangements for 6, modern essentials, and the upscale luxuries of the complex. With Old Town Scottsdale less than a mile away, you can easily enjoy the bars, restaurants, shops, and the rustic charm of this bustling neighborhood. Return home for enchanting evenings on your private patio or a refreshing dip in the pool!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Leave your worries behind as you enter your open and airy Scottsdale sanctuary. This cozy condo is highlighted by rich hardwood floors, modern decor, and a private patio with views of Camelback Mountain.
The comfortable furnishings and coastal decor of the living room foster a peaceful space to unwind after exploring this desert metropolis. Unwind with a movie on the flat-screen cable Smart TV or watch colorful Arizona sunsets on your patio with seating for 2.
Find optimal holiday relaxation just steps from your front door! Dive into relaxation in the community pool or hop in the spa-like Jacuzzi for a soothing soak.
As the group grows hungry, relocate to the fully equipped kitchen to prepare a savory surprise while the grill master creates a culinary masterpiece downstairs at the community grills!
Gather around the table for 4 and enjoy your home-cooked meals with loved ones. When your eyes start to grow heavy, climb into the master bedroom's sumptuous king bed while others sleep soundly in the queen bed in bedroom 2 - both bedrooms outfitted with a flat-screen cable Smart TV.
Travel back in time and visit Old Town Scottsdale less than a mile away. Hitch a ride with one of the horse-drawn buggies that parades you through the wild-west themed town, featuring a museum, shops with Indian artifacts, galleries, bars, restaurants and the famous cowboy sign.
Catch your favorite MLB team at any of the nearby Spring Training facilities. Grab some peanuts and cracker jacks and head over to Scottsdale Stadium and cheer on the Giants or 5 miles down the road to Salt River Fields Stadium.
Downtown Phoenix is just 27 minutes away. Explore the Desert Botanical Garden, visit your favorite animals at the Phoenix Zoo, or dine at one of the city’s best restaurants!
This home is nestled in the heart of North America's golf mecca! Hit the links at TPC golf course, Papago Park Golf course, Continental Golf Club or any of the beautifully manicured courses nearby.
Other area attractions include the OdySea Aquarium, Butterfly Wonderland, Tempe Beach Park, and ASU Tempe Campus - all less than 5 miles away!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 3 flat-screen cable Smart TVs, in-unit washer and dryer, private patio with seating for 2 with mountain views, and much more!
- Access to the Indian Terrace amenities including an outdoor pool, Jacuzzi, gas grill, fire pit, and more!
- Prime Scottsdale location less than a mile from Old Town Scottsdale, less than 5 miles from the area's hottest attractions, and 27 minutes from downtown Phoenix!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, (~13 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $25 per pet, per stay fee (2 dogs maximum)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in