** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present **
Nestled along Ouachita National Forest, this 1-bath Broken Bow vacation rental studio promises a peaceful retreat. 'Cottage on Rose Lane' boasts a king bed and an additional air mattress to sleep up to 4 guests. Fish on Broken Bow Lake or the Mountain Fork River and hike, bike or drive through Beavers Bend State Park while dining, shopping, wineries and breweries are never far away.
Studio: King Bed | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress
Unwind in peaceful seclusion surrounded by the cozy charm of 'The Cottage on Rose Lane.' Decorated with traditional antique furniture and motifs, and featuring a delightful stone patio, this studio lets you relax and rejuvenate in style.
Ease into your vacation by watching a movie on the flat-screen TV. The studio is equipped with a DVD player and collection of DVDs so you can take your pick.
The well-equipped kitchenette has plenty of space for you to prepare snacks for a hike in Ouachita National Forest. When you return, fire up the charcoal grill and savor your meal on the sun-dappled patio.
As it grows dark, light the chiminea and recline in the Adirondack chairs as you listen to the sounds of the forest settle down around you. Retreat into the cottage and crawl into bed for another blissful night's sleep.
The studio is set along the border of Ouachita National Forest, giving you direct access to the miles of trails through the lush landscape. Beavers Bend State Park is 5 miles away with miles of trails for hiking and horseback riding and an 18-hole golf course.
Spend a day out on Broken Bow Lake, which has plenty of boat ramps and designated fishing areas, where you can enjoy the Ouachita Mountain setting. If you didn't bring your own, there are plenty of boat rentals available.
The Mountain Fork River winds down from the mountains and feeds into the lake, offering spectacular trout fishing you won't want to miss. Be sure to visit the local breweries and wineries before treating yourself to a delicious meal out at Hochatown BBQ on the way home.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette with a mini-fridge, coffee maker, microwave, and electric skillet, central heating and air conditioning, furnished patio, chimenea (some wood is provided), charcoal grill (charcoal not provided), surface parking for 2 vehicles with space for a boat trailer and more
- Beautiful Broken Bow location directly next to Ouachita National Forest and with easy access to Broken Bow Lake, Mountain Fork River and Beavers Bend State Park
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Texarkana Regional Airport - 201 Airport Dr, Texarkana, AR 71854, (~93.3 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- The property sleeps 2 travelers in the bed, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 4 with sleeping arrangements available on the air mattress
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in