Bring the whole family and stay slopeside at this North Conway condo for 10, nestled at the base of Cranmore Mountain Resort. Hike the nearby White Mountains in the summer and ski the runs right outside your front door come snow season. This 3-bed, 2-bath vacation rental also offers easy access to the Attitash Resort 9 miles away and Echo Lake Park just 2.5 miles out. Between the shops of downtown and the scenery of Kancamagus Highway, this top-floor unit is ideally located for all kinds of fun!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed, Twin Trundle Bed | Living Room: Full Sleeper Sofa
When you’re not out on the mountain, rest days are very much encouraged here at the Kearsarge Brook Condos. Go for a few leisurely laps around the brand new heated pool or take a soak in the attached hot tub.
If you’re more of a homebody during downtime, this updated North Conway condo has got you covered! Ride the elevator up to the top floor to kickback in your private 1,400-square-foot alpine abode, distinguished by large windows, vaulted ceilings and custom features throughout.
Make yourself comfortable in front of the gas fireplace and flat-screen cable TV in the living area, or retreat to the master bedroom to watch a show from under the covers of your plush king-sized bed. The master suite also boasts a full en-suite bathroom with a Whirlpool tub.
Dinnertime is effortless with a fully equipped kitchen at your disposal, along with a variety of restaurants in downtown mere minutes away. For a real treat, end the evening on your private balcony, offering spectacular sunset views over the Moat Mountain Range!
Alpine adventures are never too far from this slopeside condo at the base of Cranmore Mountain Resort. Enjoy ski-in/ski-out access in the winter, along with hiking trails and the Aerial Adventure Park in the warmer months. For a change of scenery, Attitash Mountain Resort and Wildcat Mountain are within 20 miles or less of your vacation rental.
For even more sun-filled activities, visit Echo Lake Park, an easy 8-minute trip from the condo. Lace up your hiking boots to get out on the trails, or get out on the water with a canoe or kayak. Other must-see outdoor attractions include Mount Washington and the White Mountains, along with the scenic Kancamagus Highway, Diana’s Bath and Cathedral Ledge.
Find fun for the whole family at Story Land or Santa’s Village, or spend an afternoon browsing Settlers Green Outlet Village 3.5 miles away. Be sure to also check out downtown North Conway, home to the Conway Scenic Railroad!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, central air conditioning, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, a gas fireplace, private balcony with mountain views, 1 designated parking spot, access to a community pool, hot tub, fitness center and more
- Prime North Conway location - Ski-in/ski-out access to Cranmore Mountain Resort! Minutes from Attitash Mountain Resort, Echo Lake Park, Mount Washington and other area attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Portland International Jetport - 1001 Westbrook St, Portland, ME 04102 (~60 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 28 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note this property comfortably sleeps 8 guests, but the maximum occupancy is flexible for up to 10 with use of the sleeper sofa