Plan your next escape to South Ogden and stay at this charming 2-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom vacation rental house that sleeps 7 guests with room for 2 additional guests if you bring along an air mattress. With downtown just 3 miles away, you’ll have easy access to restaurants, museums, nature walks, botanical gardens, shopping, Weber State University and more! Spend sunny afternoons in the backyard grilling up burgers and brats for a barbecue and revel in quality time with your travel group.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 4 Twin Beds with 1 Twin Trundle Bed
Built in 1903, the home offers a look back in history, featuring unique decor from the 30s and 40s while being updated with modern furnishings for comfort.
Make your way inside and get settled into your rooms before sinking into the leather sofa of the living room to unwind from your day of travels. Flip on the flat-screen TV and head into the fully equipped kitchen to grab a refreshing beverage.
Gather the troops and head outside for a barbecue! The big shade tree next to the patio creates a nice summer setting. Play games on the lawn while the grill master prepares the main entree.
You’ll feel safe letting the kids run around in the fenced yard, or walk the distance to South Ogden City Park to play basketball and tennis.
When eyelids grow heavy, retire to one of the 2 bedrooms. Adults can claim the master bedroom hosting a queen bed while the kids will love staying in the second bedroom with 4 twin-sized beds and a twin trundle, telling ghost stories or jokes until they fall asleep.
The amount of activities available to do in the area will seem endless. Enjoy hiking, biking, fishing, boating, skiing, snowshoeing, walking along the rivers, shopping and more!
If you happen to be in town visiting someone who attends Weber State University, the campus is just 2 miles away! Cheer on the Wildcats before heading into downtown to catch a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants. Stop in at Barricuda’s, Pig & A Jelly Jar Ogden or Union Grill!
Plan a fun-filled day going bowling, skydiving inside at I Fly, surf waves at Flowrider, or tour a museum. Some museums in the area include The Treehouse Museum, Ogden’s George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park, Utah State Railroad Museum, Weber Co Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum and Hill Aerospace Museum, just to name a few.
Within a 30-minute radius, you’ll have access to golf courses, ski resorts, The Great Salt Lake, sandy beaches at Pineview Reservoir and Willard Bay Reservoir, snowmobile trails, hiking, biking, and ATV trails and more. Reach out to the homeowner if you’re interested in using a 16-person boat, or their ATVs for an additional fee.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, 3 flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, gas grill, patio area with outdoor furniture, fenced-in yard, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, street parking and more
- Great South Ogden location near downtown, Weber State University, shops, restaurants, outdoor attractions, museums and more!
- Airport: Ogden-Hinckley Airport - 3909 Airport Rd, Ogden, UT 84405, (~4 miles away)
- International Airport: Salt Lake City International Airport - 776 N Terminal Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84122, (~37.4 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please reach out to the guest contact if you are interested in using a 16-person boat for an additional fee
- ATVs are available for use for an additional fee
- Please note the home can sleep 7 guests in beds with additional sleeping available if you bring an air mattress
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in