Nestled in a quiet neighborhood, ‘Catherine’s Cottage’ is a 2-bed, 1-bath vacation rental house perfect for 12 guests looking to be in the heart of Temple, Texas. This property is located less than 1 mile from the main Baylor Scott and White Hospital, making it desirable for patients, traveling nurses, interns or any medical staff. Spend the day at Lake Belton or visit a student attending Temple College. Discover the history, performing arts, and wide variety of attractions in this Central Texas area.
Master Bedroom: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: 3 Full Sleeper Sofas | Additional Sleeping: 2 Rollaway Twin Beds
Begin each morning with a leisurely stroll through the peaceful neighborhood before retreating inside to wake up the rest of the troops.
Prepare a hearty breakfast in the well-equipped kitchen to fuel your group for the exciting day ahead. Use the wireless internet access to look up a fun restaurant to dine at for lunch after sightseeing.
During downtime, unwind in the living room on the furniture while you watch shows on the flat-screen Smart TV. Enjoy one of the boardgames, dominos, or cards with your family or friends at the family-size table. You may want to enjoy a beverage out back at the picnic table and chairs.
When you’re ready to retire, turn 3 of the sofas into full pullout beds or head to the 2 bedrooms to claim a spot on a full bed or twin bed. Look to a closet and reveal 2 rollaway twin beds complete with linens.
For your convenience, an on-site washer and dryer is available.
Temple is just 1 hour north of Austin, 30 minutes south of Waco and 15 minutes north of Salado.
For those of you who love the great outdoors, Temple sits just a few miles east of Lake Belton. Discover the 12,400-acre reservoir by boat or go for a swim at Temple Lake Park, Owl Creek, or Westcliff Park. For more water activities, rent a jet ski at Franks Marina or go fishing at Miler Springs.
If golfing is on your agenda, book a tee time at Sammons Golf Links, an 18-hole public course that makes use of the area’s natural features to create a challenge for players of all skill levels.
Be sure to make a visit to Friar’s Creek Nature Preserve to see an old wagon trail, 3 waterfalls and 5 springs. Bring the family to Lions Junction Family Water Park and stay cool zipping down 2 three-story waterslides, swimming in a zero-depth pool and floating in a 200-foot-long lazy river.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with a side-by-side fridge/freezer with ice and water in the door, flat-screen Smart TV, free WiFi, central heating, air conditioning, private yard, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, street parking and more
- Great Temple location near downtown, Sammons Golf Links golf course, Lake Belton, restaurants and more!
- Airport: Austin-Bergstrom International Airport - 3600 Presidential Blvd, Austin, TX 78719, (~75.3 miles away)
- No smoking (smoking outside in designated area only)
- Pet friendly with fee
- Family-friendly gatherings, groups and events are considered with prior homeowner approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in