** Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, with a shared yard, and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
Say aloha to this quaint vacation rental studio in the beachside town of Kailua! Make the most of your romantic getaway with a myriad of outdoor activities close to home including kayaking, snorkeling, hiking, and long days spent relaxing on the white-sand beach. Make memories that will last a lifetime with that special someone!
Studio: Queen Bed | Living Room: Twin Futon (Children Only)
Classic furnishings with a coastal twist greet you as you enter this charming studio. Recover from a long day of traveling on the leather futon as you stream the next best show on the flat-screen Smart cable TV.
Stomach starting to rumble? Head into the well-equipped kitchenette and prepare a tasty snack. Cooking at home will be simple and convenient with a full-size refrigerator, hot plate, and microwave. Serve up a candlelit dinner at the 2-person table in the main living area.
Choose to dine al fresco at the outdoor table in the backyard or simply take your favorite cocktail out and sit out under a blanket of stars!
When the sun goes down, head back inside to rest your head on the soft queen-sized bed with plush linens. Additional sleeping for a child can be found on the twin-sized futon.
Pack a picnic and take a quick walk to the white-sand beach for a day of fun in the sun. Walk the shore in search of seashells or lay back with a good book and work on your tan. If you're feeling adventurous, rent a kayak or paddleboard and make your way to Popoia Island just offshore.
Kailua Beach Adventures has everything you need to make the most of your time on the water. Rent paddleboards or kayaks, go for a snorkeling tour, take a surf lesson, or rent a bike to tour the neighborhood.
If you're looking for a keepsake for friends and family back home, head downtown to browse the unique shops that line the streets. Take a break and grab some fresh seafood at the local restaurants or satisfy your sweet tooth with some shaved ice from Island Snow.
Lace up your hiking boots and get out and explore this beautiful area! See a beautiful waterfall when you hike to Maunawili Falls or get a panoramic view of the area at the Lanikai Pillboxes. For expert climbers, the Olomana Trail offers a challenging 4-mile climb that will test you.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, free WiFi, a flat-screen Smart cable TV, ceiling fans, air conditioning, spacious yard with outdoor tables and chairs, soft linens, and more
- Prime Kailua location near the beach - Close to shopping, restaurants, snorkeling, fishing, kayaking, hiking, biking, surfing, and much more!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- If you’re traveling with a larger group look at listing 400223 for additional sleeping space
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, with a shared yard, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in