Within our CLEAN PRIVATE unit, our GUESTS will enjoy:
• QUEEN bed to comfortably sleep two, with all bedding and linens
• LED HDTV with FREE cable service
• Unlimited FREE high-speed internet/WIFI (avg. d/l speeds are 70Mps)
• KITCHENETTE including REFRIGERATOR, MICROWAVE, COFFEE MAKER, TOASTER, COOKTOP with glasses, dishes and flatware, cooking utensils with pots and pans
• Air conditioner
• Private BALCONY
• Private BATHROOM including towels and wash cloths
• BEACH TOWELS
• COMPLIMENTARY STARTER SUPPLIES include shampoo, conditioner, body wash/soap, hand soap, dish soap, paper towels and toilet paper. Guests are responsible for replacements.
• DINETTE SET is located in the unit AS WELL AS the balcony to enjoy your lovingly prepared meals along with lovely tropical breezes and views
Guests booking with us will have access to our popular online WELCOME GUIDE which details places to see, things to do, where to eat and shop, tours and excursions, Hawaiian dictionary, public transit information, maps and more!
BOOK WITH US and have access to land, sea, air and neighbor island tour discounts. EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS of 20% off snorkel tours and dives (including shallow or deep reefs and wrecks). No one else offers these discounts! Specific details on discounts are only available once booked and is available online in our Welcome Guide.
This property is elevator accessible with trash chutes located on each floor. Also located on-site are:
• 24-hour convenience store
• Coin-operated laundromat
• Tour office (Shaka Tours located street side. The tour office inside the lobby is to be avoided!)
• Cell phone shop…great for international travelers needing SIM cards!
• Parking garages (open to the public…$25/24 hours)
Location, Location, Location! We are in the middle of it all.
Much to see and do in Waikiki. The World’s most famous beach is just two short blocks away. Watch the sunsets from nearly any vantage point along the beach and see the Friday night fireworks from the Hilton Hawaiian Village. The nearby neighborhood includes several major hotels and numerous large and small restaurants and nightclubs that cater to every nationality. Ask the kamaaina (locals) for their tips. The Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center and other “World Class Shopping” may be found on Kalakaua Avenue (the street fronting the beach). A few blocks away you will find famous Kapiolani park and the Waikiki Shell, Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium, Diamond Head, golfing and many tennis courts.
Public parking is available onsite and is located in the below street level garage. Daily parking fees are $25 per 24 hours. Payment options may be selected at the vending kiosk located at the top of the ramp.
But who needs a car in Waikiki? Everything is in walking distance. If you have an itch to venture out, the island's bus transit system is awesome.