This home has the best of both worlds with rustic style and modern details. The open floor plan features high ceilings, large windows, and lots of light. Plus, the owners recently renovated and added a gourmet kitchen and a master bedroom --complete with a rain shower and a balcony! Despite all the modern amenities, the decor recalls classic Tahoe charm, from the stone fireplace to the extensive woodwork; unique touches such as a custom chandelier and signature couch really complete the look. With all-season fun nearby, this is perfect home for a stay-cation!
- Sugar Pine Point Beach: 10 minute drive, or a short walk!
- Meeks Bay: less than a 5 minute drive South
- Emerald Bay (a must see!): 15 - 20 minute drive South
- Homewood Ski Resort: 5 minute drive North
Stores and Restaurants
- Tahoma PDQ Market: a 20 minute walk for groceries
- Chambers Landing Bar - Grill: 5 minute drive
- West Shore Pizza: 15 minute walk
- Sunnyside Restaurant: 10 minute drive
VHR Permit #2492