For a one-of-a-kind vacation experience, reserve a stay at this rustic Sandy Hook vacation rental cabin! Surrounded by natural wetlands and scenic wooded landscape, this log cabin is perfect for families out for a tranquil retreat. This delightful 3-bedroom, 2.5 bathroom cabin can comfortably accommodate up to 6 guests. You'll have easy access to wineries, horse farms, restaurants, shopping, breweries, theatres, and Charlottesville attractions!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Futon, 2 Full Beds, Twin Bed | Balcony off Master Bedroom: 3 Twin Beds | Basement: 2 Full Futons | Upper Lodge: Full Futon | Lower Lodge: Full Bed
This secluded cabin home accommodates up to 6 guests with plenty of room for the entire family and all your friends! The screened-in porch, basement, and other parts of the house all provide beds beyond the 3 main bedrooms for added flexibility.
On the cabin's top floor, you'll find the comfortable master bedroom featuring a king-sized bed. The balcony just outside the master bedroom includes 3 twin-sized beds. Even though the basement is unfinished, it offers 2 double futons that each convert into a bed for 2.
In addition to the beds throughout the cabin's 2 main floors and basement, this property also includes extra sleeping arrangements in the 'lodge,' which is separate from the house and connected by a wraparound deck. The lodge offers screened rooms on top of one another - these rustic rooms don't have heat or air conditioning but tend to stay cool regardless of the season. Because the upper lodge wraparound windows only have screens with no actual glass, you can hear the peaceful sounds of the crickets and frogs as you drift off to sleep!
Everyone in your travel group will love spending time out by the property's private outdoor salt water swimming pool available in the summer months, featuring a built-in bar with ice chest, shelving for various beverages or mixers, and electricity for lighting. A commercial ice machine is provided in the basement, as well as a chest freezer and another side-by-side refrigerator with freezer.
After the sun goes down, roast s'mores or tell spooky stories with your companions around the fire pit. During rainy days, maintain that rustic, outdoorsy atmosphere and head into the screened-in lodge. If you're in the mood for some peace and serenity, unwind in the property's gazebo with a tranquil water overlook and admire the stunning scenery.
Even though you may want to spend the entirety of your vacation enjoying the many amenities available at the property, you'll find that this log cabin is conveniently located within easy reach of numerous exciting attractions. Several horse farms and wineries reside within 5-30 minutes, plus a great local brewery.
A YMCA and weekend farmer's market are only 10 minutes away. While there are limited nightlife options nearby, you'll find a myriad of restaurants and eateries just 10-30 minutes from the cabin, as well as a vintage drive-in theatre and shopping malls within a 20-minute drive.
The city of Charlottesville can be reached in less than an hour, and 40 miles is all that stands between this cabin and the nearest airport. Whether you're traveling to Virginia for a special event, family retreat, or fun getaway with friends, you'll be glad you choose this terrific Sandy Hook vacation rental cabin as your rustic home-away-from-home!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private outdoor salt water swimming pool with built-in bar, ice chest, beverage shelving, electricity for night time lighting, fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, house telephone, ping pong table, air hockey table and foosball table, fire pit, outdoor shower with a view and gazebo with water overlook, and much more
- Optional pool heat available for a $35/night fee (*please note the pool is only open Memorial Day Weekend - Labor Day Weekend)
- This property features a separate 'lodge' and tons of outdoor space, for ultimate privacy!
- Easy access to local wineries, horse farms, restaurants, shopping, breweries, theatres, and Charlottesville attractions!
- The property now has horse shoe pits and regulation cornhole boards!
- No smoking
- Pool is only open Memorial Day Weekend - Labor Day Weekend
- $35/Night Pool Heat Fee Optional (Memorial Day - Labor Day Only)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Pet Fee: $20 Per Pet, Per Night (Max 3 Dogs, 25-Lb Max Weight, No Cats)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- No use of firearms or fireworks anywhere on the property.
- The pool is only available for use during summer months, and pool heat is available for an optional daily fee. Depending on the weather, the pool opens around Memorial Day weekend and closes around Labor Day weekend. The pool will heat to approximately 88 degrees to take any chill off the water.
- Please note the Lodge does NOT have heat.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply