On a quiet tree lined street in a fantastic central location, is a fully renovated holiday Oasis. It's affordable luxury for up to 6 guests, ideal for travelers wanting luxury resort-style accommodation in the privacy of your own holiday home. It's the perfect place for families looking to enjoy a fantastic getaway, to relax and unwind, with loads of fun & resort style facilities in the plunge pool (& a fantastic kids cubby), where you experience the kind of luxury features and facilities you deserve.
While you're our guests, we want you to feel at home in luxury resort-style accommodation. It really is a Private Urban Oasis.
This 3 bedroom 1 bathroom house can sleep up to a maximum of 6 adult guests. We are very well set up for families with children, we provide cots & high chairs, even a baby bouncer all at no extra cost. The bedding configuration is 2 x Queen Beds + 2 x king-single beds).
Reverse cycle air-conditioning and double brick construction keeps the whole house cool in summer & warm in winter.
The front yard is fully enclosed to give you a private space nestled around a lush gorgeous garden. The plunge pool has its own separate glass fence, both front and rear outdoor areas are connected by a decked path very private, the high front garden gate even has a pool style child lock so the kids can play happily and safely outside.
At this holiday oasis, you have a fully equipped HOUSE, with a cool retro vibe and in a great central location, close to just about everything you'd like to see is a short drive away. 5 minutes to fabulous shopping, to Perth City & Kings Park, near to the Swan River & just a 15 minute drive to where the beautiful SWAN VALLEY begins. Many of the same world class Margaret River wineries in Margaret River are also in the Swan Valley, but so much closer. (Instead of a 3 hour drive down & a 3 hour drive back to Perth, its right on your doorstep in just 15 mins). There are also plenty of Cafes & Restaurants, 2 Chocolate Factories (with free samples) Simmo's ice creamery and art galleries loads of family friendly attractions nearby.
The salt water plunge pool stays warm with a solar pool blanket, extending the swimming season from around October to April. The pool is separately enclosed in the front yard by a glass fence with child proof gates. You can swim against the powerful swim jets in the pool for fitness or just for the kids to have fun to ride on. You can relax on the deck by the plunge pool with a chilled beverage with plenty for the kids to do while you get some well-earned relaxation.
Dianella is just 15 minutes from the Airport, it's close-by to several local Restaurant and Cafe districts (Mt Lawley, Northbridge, Leederville, Subiaco) or for those born to shop, there's some sensational shopping just 5 mins away (Galleria Morley), or in Perth City or grab some fantastic bargains from Perth's Warehouse outlet shopping in West Perth.
Watching the sunset over the Indian Ocean is a must see or take a walk on Perth's beautiful white sandy beaches. City Beach, Trigg Beach, & Scarborough Beach are just a short 20 minute drive away.
Local attractions include Rottnest lsland, Penguin Island, Perth Zoo, Kings Park, (the Tree-top walk & glass bridge), see over 3000 wildflowers in Botanic Gardens, amazing views overlooking the Swan River, and Perth City skyline close by to National Parks & stunning awe inspiring parks & gardens. Go for a picnic or a bushwalk through John Forrest National Parks & Walyunga National Park, or kayak down from Avon River into the Swan River.
Beautiful Architecture around historic Fremantle and the weekend markets & Market St Street Cafes are a treat to the senses..
Inside, the home has been renovated to a very high standard.
For in home entertainment there is new technology including 4K Smart TV, a Bluetooth Soundbar with sub-woofer for your own music plus DVD player and a collection of Free DVD movies.
For the kids a huge collection of Lego, books and board games are all provided.
Out the back you will find the tree house cubby up a ladder with a view through the trees to the adjacent rear alfresco patio area where you can keep an eye on the kids while you sit under the banana leaf rattan ceiling fan and relax.
All Linen and towels are provided:
* NEW white waffle premium standard bedding on all the beds
* Crisp freshly laundered 1000tc Egyptian cotton sheets, pillowcases, large fluffy bath towels, hand towels, face washers, Cabana pool towels, tea towels and a bathmats are all supplied.
* Instant coffee, tea bags, sugar, & all essential supplies are provided, plus a coffee plunger an espresso coffee machine.
*2 Port-a-cots with mattresses & 2 high-chairs provided if required, plus bed rails available for our little guests all at no extra charge.
If you love to cook, the gourmet chef's kitchen has it all:
* Fully equipped kitchen, cookware, utensils, toaster, toasted sandwich maker, rice cooker, kettle, coffee plunger, espresso coffee machine & coffee bean grinder.
* full size dishwasher,
* Smeg 5 burner cooktop rangehood & oven,
* huge 3 door pull-out pantry
* a side by side large family size fridge freezer, with chilled filtered water + an ice dispenser on the door.
* Washing machine, Clothes dryer, Iron & Ironing Board.
* The bathroom has a luxurious indulgent extra-roomy rain shower, hairdryer & separate toilet.
* Out in the back deck for alfresco dining or drinks with family & friends is a dining table (seats 8), enclosed with cafe blinds, a deluxe BBQ with wok burner & glass hood.
* In the back yard is a fantastic cubby to entertain the kids with a working crane, their own kitchen & a chandelier.
FREE WIFI is INCLUDED, unlimited high speed for you to watch streamed movies and TV shows through Netflix, or You tube,etc. There is also great internet coverage at the house using data allowance on your mobile phones from all carriers 3G, 4G, Optus, Vodafone. All facilities are for your personal use.
A Breakfast Hamper is an optional extra, in the fridge filled with a few fresh essentials like fresh milk, bread, eggs, butter, coffee beans, fresh fruit & yoghurt, fruit juice + selection of mini cereals when you check-in (at cost of groceries $45)
Brand new retro furniture and desinger furnishings
* 15 mins drive to Swan Valley, with cellar door wine tastings at local wineries, Breweries, local Restaurants, art galleries, horse riding, wagon trails, Chocolate factories with free samples! Great picnic spots at Walyunga National Park beside the Avon river with nature walking trails.
*10 mins drive to Kings Park with the Stunning views over the Swan River, the City, with a tree-top walk & 3000 wildflowers in West Australia's Botanic Gardens.
* Short drive to Street Cafes in trendy Mt Lawley or Inglewood, or just a 10-15 min drive to sample the world class food in Perth's Cafe/Restaurant districts in Leederville, Subiaco, Northbridge, Perth City Centre, East Perth or the Beach Cafe's In Cottesloe, Scarborough or City Beach.
*10 mins drive to City to Cultural Centre in Northbridge (Museum, Art Gallery of WA) See ticketek or ticketmaster for what's on in Perth, visiting Concert Artists, plus great live Comedy and live theatre.
*15-20 mins drive to park in South Perth Zoo or drive to Barrack Street Jetty on Perth Esplanade, catch ferry across Swan River to South Perth then a short walk to Perth Zoo.
*Take a day trip to Rottnest Island, ferries leave from Elizabeth Quay Jetty on Perth Esplanade or from Fremantle or Hillarys boat harbour.
* 20 min drive to another great beach at Hillarys for little ones, next to entrance to "the Great Escape" Hillarys Marina with a playground on sand, protected from wind with tiny waves. It's adjacent to Hillary's Marina & Arcade
* 35 mins drive to AQWA (Aquarium of WA), & Great Escape Waterpark at Hillary's Marina
* 20 mins drive to Galaxy Drive-in Kingsley.
* 10 mins drive to Malaga Weekend markets
* 45 mins drive to Fremantle Markets (Fri Sat or Sun), Cafes & Restaurants, Pubs etc
* 2 mins drive to Greater Union Cinemas Galleria Shopping Centre
* 5 mins to Morley Rollerdrome.
* 5 mins away is Bayswater Waves Public Pool with giant wave pool
* Caversham Wildlife Park is close-by, just 10-15minute drive, have a photo taken holding a Koala, handfeed Kangaroos, see native animals up close, no glass fences.
* an indoor climbing wall "the hangout" in Bayswater
* Indoor Go Carts on race tracks (Over 8 - 10yo)
PARKS, PLAYGROUND'S & PICNIC SPOTS
There many beautiful Parks (Many are Free)
* just 250m away in Light Street is Dianella Open Space, bike paths, an adventure playground
*Just 7 min drive away is Hyde Park on Vincent St in Highgate where you can see ducks, long necked turtles around the lake and a playground & stunning huge old growth trees.
Within 10-15 mins drive away:
* In summer there are 10 outdoor movie theatres venues under the stars, deck chairs or bean bags, or take a picnic blanket, some are licensed, some BYO.
* Kings Park (great views of Swan River & City),
* Lake Monger in Leederville -see WA's iconic black swans .
* Whiteman Park, (picnic or bbq amongst Kangaroos & emu's).
* Caversham Wildlife Park is adjacent to Whiteman Park, has many native animals - AND you can handfeed a Kangaroo or have your Photo taken with a Koala.
* Bardon Park on river in Maylands has great playgrounds + free BBQ picnic areas by the Swan River, + a lovely bike path/walk along the Swan River into East Perth Marina.
* Faulkner Park on Abernethy Rd in Belmont (Man-made Volcano with fine cold mist "erupting", a flying fox, with swings, tunnels, sandpit, free BBQ + picnic tables
* Bike Hire - There bike paths along the Swan River, East Perth, Lake Monger in Leederville, more bike trails along the coast.
* Buses are closest public transport 5 mins walk to express bus to city or Morley Busport @ Galleria Morley.