My name is Violetta. I live with my daughter and a dog Pico. We like meeting people, travelling and going outdoors.
There are two rooms for our guests, a single and a double. Two other bedrooms are taken by my daughter and myself. My daughter is a full-time student and I am out of the house most of the time.
About the stay:
- We have a beautiful back garden you are welcome to use.
- Private parking space is available.
- The house has been recently renovated.
- Fully fitted kitchen, fridge, kettle, washing machine, dishwasher.
- Bathroom with an electric shower.
- Comfortable living room.
- Fresh linen, towels and blankets provided.
- Wardrobe, mirror, hairdryer, hair straightener.
- Comfortable mattress.
- Excellent transport links.
- Friendly and helpful service.
- Free Wi-Fi.
The house is in a quiet residential area, it's a dead-end street so there's no through traffic.
Local amenities include:
- walking distance: convenience store, chippy shop, local pub and Aldi supermarket,
- if you really like walking: Morrison's, Cameron Toll Shopping Centre.