Hi, I’m Violetta live with my daughter and a dog Pico. We like meeting people, travelling and do outdoors. Our friends like our home as " from home to home"
There are two rooms for our guests, a single and a double. Two other bedrooms are taken by my daughter and myself.
About the stay:
- We have a beautiful back garden you are welcome to use.
- Private parking space is available.
- The house is recently renovated.
- Fully fitted kitchen, fridge, kettle, washing machine, dishwasher.
- Bathroom with an electric shower.
- Comfortable living room.
- Fresh linen, towels and blankets provided.
- Wardrobe, mirror.
- Comfortable mattress.
- Excellent transport links.
- Friendly and helpful service.
- Free Wi-Fi.
The house is in a quiet residential area.
Local amenities include - walking distance: convenience store, chippy shop, local pub and Aldi supermarket - if you really like walking: Morrison's, Cameron Toll Shopping Centre.