Love to fall asleep to the sound of the ocean? Then this is the place for you, with the beach right outside your front door.
Features include a games room with pool table and bbq provided for alfresco dining.
Other amenities in the area include:
- Walking distance to fabulous wineries and restaurants such as Elephant Hill and Clearview.
- Walking distance to a Farmyard Zoo and Car museum.
- Only 4kms to Cape Kidnappers Golf Course.
- A cycling pathway of over 100kms of easy riding.
- Visit Cape Kidnappers Gannets Tours; includes overland and helicopter safaris, and tractor rides along the beach.
- Check out some of the local artists.
- 2 min walk to Four Square Dairy, a Fish and Chips/Chinese Shop and the Local Pub - Gannets Bar
It is approximately a 15 minutes drive to the beautiful Art Deco City of Napier or Hastings, and 10 minutes drive to Havelock North.
Come and stay if you wish to be only seconds from the beach, minutes from the vineyards, and have lasting memories.
Bed Linen and tea towels is provided at no charge.
NOTE: GUESTS ARE TO BRING THEIR OWN BATH TOWELS
Extras: Linen (included); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave;