If you're looking for a nice homestay right at the heart of Saigon, you're at the right place. We are just:
- 700 meters away from Ben Thanh Market
- 400 meters walk to Bui Vien, the backpacker street that never sleeps
- 400m to the Ho Chi Minh Fine Arts Museum
- 950 meters away from Bitexco Financial Tower
- 1.1 km to Nguyen Hue, the busy walking street
- 1.8km to Notre Dame Cathedral
You can easily find shopping malls, Vietnamese restaurants, stylish coffee shops & bars etc. nearby.
- The room is on the 2nd floor and the apartment is also on the 2nd floor (no elevator bu stairs are short). My room is one step away from the doorway but I go to work from 9am-7pm or even later so you'll feel like you own the whole space.
- The apartment can comfortably accommodate 2 adults but can be up to 3 if you have a kid.
- Queen size bed with comfortable mattress.
- A bluetooth speaker brings you good ambience for films or to relax by music at night.
- The kitchen is fully stocked with coffee, tea and kitchen appliances to allow for home cooked meals with dishes, plates, knives , forks..
- Strong wifi with working table for your use.
- Washing machine and refrigerator is on the first floor and free for use.
- 2 shared toilets & bathrooms for your needs, shampoo/Shower gel/Towers are well prepared.
- 24/7 access to the home through a digit doorlock.
- Feel free to use our kitchen, refrigerator as well as working table near the doorway
★ Travel Around:
- Taxi, motorbike "om": recommend you to use Grab (app) to book for taxi or motorbikes since the price is pre-shown.
- Bus: our home is just 5 mins walk from the main bus station of the city that allows you to go anywhere with cheap price
★ Motorbike Parking:
- Before 10pm: it's just 1 min away, the alley opposite to our home.
- After 10pm: you can park it near Bui Vien street, 500 meters walk from home
I'm working 9 to 5 in Saigon Center Building, 10 mins walk from home so I'll pretty much available to help and in person in urgent cases. I will try my best to greet you in person at the apartment but if you prefer a self-check in or late arrival, the room is accessible anytime!
One of the motivation for me to host is to make new friends, so feel free to ask me to hang out at night for some beer, I'll try to make it! :D
- Just a reminder is that this is an old and really local building. Therefore, like other old buildings around Saigon, it is not clean and might not meet your expectation. If you are looking for a modern one, please re-consider your booking to prevent any hassles.
- Advise me in advance if you need more blankets, pillows or essentials. I'll provide for free
- The house is filled with kitchen utensils, towels, toiletries ... please help yourself to everything you want