Nice homestay right at the heart of Saigon!
- 700 meters away from Ben Thanh Market
- 400 meters walk to Bui Vien, the backpacker street that never sleeps
- 400m to the Ho Chi Minh Fine Arts Museum
- 950 meters away from Bitexco Financial Tower
- 1.1 km to Nguyen Hue, the busy walking street
- 1.8km to Notre Dame Cathedral
- A lot of shopping malls, Vietnamese restaurants, stylish coffee shops & bars etc. nearby.
Bookings have been coming in fast! Email me now to guarantee your reservation!
- BEDROOM - Comfortable queen size mattress spring bed, on the 2nd floor with 01 big closet.
- ACCOMODATION - The apartment can comfortably accommodate 2 adults but can be up to 3 if you have a kid.
- BATHROOMS & TOILETS - 2 shared toilets & bathrooms for your needs, shampoo/Shower gel/Towers are well prepared, hot water.
- KITCHEN - Big & shiny (a lot of sunlight) with stone counters, wood cabinetry, professional kitchen appliances that enables you to cook Vietnamese dishes. Includes electric kettle, Philips cookers, Lock & Lock pots, hot pot and all the cookware necessary to make a gourmet meal. We can teach you to cook some easy but tasty Vietnamese cuisines. Coffee & tea is provided for free. Washing machine and refrigerator is on the first floor and free for use.
- HANGING AREAS - wide and shiny.
- ENTERTAINMENT - A bluetooth speaker brings you good ambience for films or to relax by music at night.
- WIFI - Strong wifi with working table for your use.
- 24/7 access to the home through a digit doorlock.
- Feel free to use our kitchen, refrigerator as well as working table near the doorway
I'm working 9 to 5 in Saigon Center Building, 10 mins walk from home so I'll pretty much available to help and in person in urgent cases. I will try my best to greet you in person at the apartment but if you prefer a self-check in or late arrival, the room is accessible anytime!
One of the motivation for me to host is to make new friends, so feel free to ask me to hang out at night for some beer, I'll try to make it! :D
OTHERS THINGS TO NOTE
- Just a reminder is that this is an old and really local building. Therefore, like other old buildings around Saigon, it is not clean and might not meet your expectation. If you are looking for a modern one, please re-consider your booking to prevent any hassles.
- Advise me in advance if you need more blankets, pillows or essentials. I'll provide for free.
- The house is filled with kitchen utensils, towels, toiletries ... please help yourself to everything you want.
- We give guests the key for each room & main door, please close all the doors before leaving to be safe.