** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
'Cricketwood Acres' is a beautiful and spacious vacation rental home in Bend located on 5 acres. Situated in a private and quiet country setting with Cascade Mountain views, this is the ideal home base for up to 10 guests to get away and experience everything central Oregon has to offer! From outdoor recreation to shopping and dining, this wonderful area has something for you.
** FEBRUARY AND MARCH SPECIAL - From $395/night to $295/night! **
Bedroom 1 (Sea Breeze): Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (Shabby to Chic): King Bed, Pullout Bed | Bedroom 3 (Old World Charm): King Bed | Reading Room: Pullout Bed | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress, Couch
Upon entering, you're greeted by hardwood flooring and an incredibly cozy atmosphere. Wood trim throughout the house helps create a welcoming environment that's sure to make you feel right at home while you're on vacation.
Kick off your shoes and relax on one of the comfortable couches. You can grab a book and get lost in a novel in the reading room, or turn on the flat-screen cable TV in the living room to catch up on your favorite shows.
When you're not eating at one of Bend's fabulous restaurants or breweries, the chef in your group can prepare tasty treats in the fully equipped kitchen. The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances and everything you need to make your favorite meals.
If you're in the mood for an al fresco cooking and dining experience, head out to the patio and whip up a zesty barbecue dinner on the gas grill. The patio has a heat lamp, perfect for dining on those brisk evenings.
You're bound to sleep well at night after a day of adventure! All 3 bedrooms feature comfortable beds and en-suite bathrooms for ultimate privacy.
Central Oregon is a recreational paradise where the sun shines most days throughout the year! The area offers snowy mountains, sparkling rivers, alpine lakes, sagebrush plains and incredible views.
Known for world-class outdoor recreation, dining, breweries, art, and culture, there is always something to do in central Oregon! In the winter, hit the slopes at the nearby mountains to ski, snowboard or sled. When it's warmer out, waterskiing, wakeboarding, and fishing are great lake activities. Don't forget to pack your hiking boots to traverse the miles and miles of trails through the forests and sagebrush plains.
While outdoor recreation is Oregon's bread and butter, downtown Bend isn't to be missed. The heart of the city is just 10 minutes away and is bustling with shops, theatres, restaurants, breweries, museums, art galleries, and much more!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, patio, hot tub, outdoor space heater lamp, gas fireplace, 4 flat-screen satellite TVs with BluRay, free WiFi, air conditioning, central heating, in-unit laundry machines (available by appointment), parking, and much more!
- Fantastic Bend location just minutes from everything the area has to offer! Near championship golf courses, skiing, fishing, watersports, shopping and more
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 per pet per stay fee (maximum 2 dogs allowed)
- Please note there are two dogs on the property fenced in a separate area
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- This property can comfortably sleep 10 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 12 guests with sleeping arrangements available on the couch and air mattress
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay