We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
Sea-Hab @ The Rookery III 4009 is a three bedroom, two bath home located along Fort Morgan Road in the heart of Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge. It is a 0.4 mile walk/ drive to the beach!
• Screened in patio with table and chairs.
• Wood flooring throughout unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dining room table that seats six.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a flat screen TV/DVD.
• Master bedroom has a queen size bed with a flat screen TV/DVD.
• Second bedroom has a queen size bed with a flat screen TV/BluRay.
• Third bedroom has two twin size beds.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Free Parking, Gazebo, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Picnic Area, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Screened Patio, Tennis Court, TV, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Provided for guests are 2 bicycles. These items are personally provided by the owner.
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Minimum age to rent is 25 years old.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY