Charming original Mossy Point beach house in beautiful location. 'Seashells' is a charming and comfortable cottage that will give you lifelong memories of your holiday at the beach. It's an original Mossy Point house with modern features but with oodles of old-world charm. The cottage is set on lovely grounds with a leafy outlook and backs onto Candlagan Creek, which can be viewed from the large deck or enjoyed as a quick access to the beach on surfboard or canoe. Popular Broulee Beach and Candlagan Lagoon for swimming and surfing are just a few minutes stroll away. The beautiful Broulee Island National Park at the end of the Beach is a must for nature lovers of all ages. A few hundred metres away are the local artists' gallery, the famous Mossy Cafe and the boat ramp and kayak hire on Tomago River.
The property is fully equipped and is stricktly non-smoking.
Bed 1 = 1 x Queen
Bed 2 = 2 x Single
Bed 3 = 2 x Single Bunks
Entertainment - Flat screen TV, DVD player, movies & videos
Cooking - Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave & Dishwasher
Laundry - Clothes Dryer, Washing Machine, Ironing Facilities
Comfort - Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning, Heaters & Fans
Other - Non-Smoking, parking spaces available for 3 Cars
Custom - Front & back decks, Gas BBQ, backs onto Candlagan Creek with views, 200m walk to lagoon & beach, short 300m stroll to The Mossy Cafe and Boat Ramp.
Reasons to Stay:
- Stroll around the Beach
- Walk around Broulee Island National Park
- Surf, Swim, Cycle or Snorkel at top locations
- Kids can play safely in Candlagan Lagoon
- Fish at nearby Beaches & Rivers
- Hire a kayak or stand up board for a bit of fun
- Enjoy excellent coffee, breakfast, lunch or dinner at The Mossy Cafe in a relaxing atmosphere
- Visit 'The Artery', the local gallery adjoining The Mossy Cafe
- Experience dinner in Moruya at various restaurants
- Fossick at the Moruya Country Markets every Saturday morning
- Enjoy local produce and products at the award winning Moruya Farmers Market on Tuesdays from 3pm
- Shop in beautiful historic Mogo Village and visit the Mogo Zoo