This sensational 1 bedroom unit in New Farm has been completely renovated, fully fitted with beautiful furnishings + appliances and located in a quiet, leafy location with afternoon breezes from the nearby Brisbane River. Situated on Sydney Street, you are so close to New Farm Park, Powerhouse, Sydney St Ferry Terminal, New Farm Village (Coles + specialty shops), various Bus Stops, CityCycle and the CBD, you won’t need a car…just your walking shoes!
Your air-conditioned 1 bedroom apartment + study area, is part of a large Queenslander, while this apartment has its own side entrance, so it has a very private aspect. The solid concrete walled apartment has polished timber floors with an open plan kitchen and living area, then the bedroom is divided with a study / new Eames table and chairs.
This is truly a home away from home with everything that you need…all you need is your toothbrush!
Bedroom + Study Area;
- Queen Bed (fairly firm mattress)
- Bedside tables + lamps
- Cotton Sheets, padded underlay, woollen quilt & ribbed throw
- New, Split system air conditioning
- Overhead fan
- Luggage rack
- Large built-in wardrobe
- Large Umbrella
- Dirty clothes basket
- Ironing Board, Iron
- Clothes drying rack
- Room divider
- Eames styled medium size desk + 4 chairs
- New Gas Oven / Cooktop + Microwave
- New Toaster, Kettle, Crockery, Glassware, Utensils, Pots & Pans
- Cutlery Set for 6
- Freestanding fridge
- Breakfast bar + 2 stools
- Coffee, Tea, Sugar, Salt & Pepper
- 3 seater Leather couch with sofa-bed (double)
- Leather footstool
- Coffee table
- Entertainment Unit with Sony Bluetooth speaker + new Hisense 32’ TV with Netfilx + Stan
- Universal travel adapter with USB charger for your gadgets
- Unlimited Wi-Fi internet
- Large walk in shower with great water pressure
- Body wash + shampoo & conditioner
- 2x bath towels + 2x hand towel, face washer
- Hand soap dispenser
- Salon quality hair dryer
- 1min to CityCycle (across the road – Brisbane’s cycle share)
- 3 mins to Sydney St Ferry Stop (direct to Eagle St City)
- 4 mins to New Farm Park
- 4 mins to New Farm Village (Cafes, Coles, Bank, Bottle Shop, Gift Shops)
- 5 mins to Riverwalk and approx. 20 mins walk to the CBD (or 10 mins cycle)
- 5 mins to Brisbane Powerhouse (in New Farm Park)
- Multiple choice of Bus Stops (10 mins to CBD)
Directions from the Airport;
I’d suggest Uber (or a cab) & New Farm is only about 25 mins ($30-40 approx)
Inside the unit you will find my Welcome Pack (& I will email it to you prior to your arrival), which provides you with detail on local restaurants, shopping, suggested walking / jogging options, yoga classes, gym’s, transport, Wi-Fi password, SIM card info etc…..
The apartment is completely self-contained & has a PIN code lockbox on the front door, which I will provide prior to your arrival.
If however, you would like to be met & shown around / discuss the area, I live very close & can do so.
Interaction with guests
When you book;
I’d really appreciate you sending me a message with your reservation, just so I'm aware of who you are, your plans while in Brisbane & any requests or assistance required.
Check In - From 3pm daily
Check Out - Until 10am daily
Look forward to having you stay!
Other things to note
Plenty of street parking available with no time limit
**Please be considerate to the neighbours when coming & going**