Let this calming Phoenix vacation rental condo serve as your own personal oasis during your stay in Arizona! With 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a lovely private patio perfect for deep relaxation by the pool, this condo sleeps 5 and leaves nothing to be desired. And with its fabulous location, you'll be perfectly primed to experience hiking, golf, shopping, sports venues, and all the other can't-miss Phoenix attractions!
You'll instantly feel all your stresses melt away upon your arrival at this wonderful Phoenix condo, offering enough sleeping arrangements for 5 guests throughout 900 square feet of stylishly appointed living space. Inside, the unit comes with all the essential comforts of home you need to relax during your trip, including 2 large flat screen TVs for entertainment, plenty of cozy seating, a gas fireplace, air conditioning, complimentary wireless internet access and a full kitchen, equipped with all the necessary cooking appliances. Everything is new and in pristine condition, from the plush memory foam bed in the master bedroom to the attractive canvases adorning the walls.
Look forward to unwinding outdoors on the condo's alluring private patio, where you can lounge on the high-end patio sectional seats and listen to calming waterfall sounds while observing peaceful views of palm trees, abundant desert foliage, and the sparkling community swimming pool on the premises. The complex swimming pool and hot tub are situated mere steps from the unit's front door and patio, allowing you to easily indulge in leisurely swims and invigorating soaks after an eventful day of Phoenix area adventures.
From this remarkable property, you won't have to go far to experience the region's most notable attractions! Exceptional hiking on Camelback Mountain can be reached within 25 minutes of the condo, while a straight shot north will take you to attractions in Sedona, approximately 1 to 1 ½ hours away - be sure to stop by the "Out of Africa" safari zoo on the way there! Only 20 minutes stand between this condo and Scottsdale, along with the professional hockey and football stadiums. Golf is everywhere, with many decent courses located within a 20 to 30-minute radius in Surprise, Peoria, and Scottsdale.
This condo also offers convenient access to an array of shopping, dining and entertainment options, including some of the area's best nightclubs in Old Town Scottsdale: Sandbar, and Westgate near the hockey arena. Directly across the street from the unit is a Costco, as well as an In-N-Out Burger. US Egg Breakfast is only 5 minutes away; Deer Valley Town Center is right around the corner, hosting a U-Swirl Frozen Yogurt, Macaroni Grill, Noodles & Company, Jimmy John's, Chipotle, Claim Jumper, FiredPie custom pizza, the very delectable Wildflower Café, an AMC movie theatre, Target, Ross, and much more.
If you're traveling with kids, definitely take them to the whimsical Castles N' Coasters amusement park, located 10 minutes from the condo. Check out Rawhide Western Town and Steakhouse, a one-of-a-kind theme park eatery with Wild West-style gunfights, live country music, mouth-watering steaks, and barbecue, about a 45-minute drive away and lots of fun! During the summertime, relish Arizona sunshine at Wet 'n' Wild waterpark just 10 minutes away to the northwest, or venture 45 minutes from the property to check out the highly recommended Salt River Tubing. No matter what season you plan to visit and however you choose to spend your time, this phenomenal Phoenix vacation rental condo ensures an enjoyable getaway filled with memories you'll cherish for years to come!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, gas fireplace, cozy seating inside, self-taken canvas artwork, in-unit washer/dryer, air conditioning, 2 big flat screen TVs, serene private patio with calming waterfall sounds within view, and access to the complex recreational facilities
- Enjoy direct access to the glittering community swimming pool and hot tub, located mere steps from the unit's front door and patio!
- Convenient proximity to Camelback Mountain hiking trails, major sports venues and stadiums, shopping centers, theme parks, tons of restaurants, Wet 'n' Wild waterpark, notable nightclubs, and numerous fine golf courses
- Only 45 minutes from the highly recommended Salt River Tubing and Arizona's Floating Picnic in Tonto National Forest
- Easy access to attractions in Scottsdale, Peoria, Surprise, Sedona, and more!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 Full-sized Bed and 1 set of Twin-over-Twin-sized Bunk Beds
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- $50 Pool Heat Fee (For Stays Up To 7 Nights)
- $75 Pool Heat Fee (For 8-14 Night Stays)
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Additional fees and taxes may apply