Welcome to 'Lazy Bear Landing!' Spend your days on Lake Tahoe or in the surrounding forests, and your evenings in the private hot tub during your stay at this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cabin in South Lake Tahoe. This cabin is perfect for 4 guests looking to stay in a recently remodeled home located in a quiet neighborhood, just minutes from all the action. Nestled within walking distance to Lake Tahoe and minutes from ski resorts, this cabin promises a memorable stay!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Step into the living room of this recently remodeled home and take a seat on the plush couch. It’s the perfect place to relax after a long day while watching your favorite programs or DVDs on the flat-screen cable TV.
The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to prepare your favorite meals in your home-away-from-home. If you’d like to cook outside, fire up the gas grill and prepare your meals in the fresh Californian air!
There’s a dining table inside, as well as a table on the back deck and another on the front porch, so you'll have plenty of options for wining and dining. After dinner, spend hours each night in the backyard gathered around the fire pit or soaking in the private hot tub.
When the night comes to a close, retreat to the master bedroom's king bed or the second bedroom's queen bed. Regardless of the room you stay in, you’re guaranteed to get a good night’s sleep.
During your stay at this ideally located cabin, you'll be within walking distance to Lake Tahoe! Popular water sports and activities on the lake include parasailing, paddle boarding, water skiing, swimming, and fishing. If you don’t have your own vessel, there are plenty of places to rent boats around the lake!
Go hiking, or borrow the mountain bikes to explore the woods. You could also stay in the comfort of your car and take a scenic drive.
If you’re feeling lucky, head down to one of the nearby casinos which are about 3 miles away from the cabin.
For winter activities, head to Heavenly Ski Resort 1 mile away, or find more fresh powder at the Sierra-at-Tahoe ski resort, just a mere 20 minutes away from the cabin.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a patio, patio furniture, blender, fenced-in backyard, private hot tub, gas grill, fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen TV, DVD player, coffee, tea & cocoa provided, ceiling fans, free WiFi, laundry machines, parking and much more!
- Ideal location in South Lake Tahoe within walking distance to the lake, near casinos, short driving distance to the Heavenly Ski Resort
- Please note, a security camera has been placed above the driveway but only captures exterior area
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties, large gatherings, or events
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
South Lake Tahoe Restrictions:
- Area rangers strictly enforce all Vacation Rental ordinances (parking, noise violations, camping, etc). If a citation is received, the guest will be responsible for paying both guest and owner citations, up to $2,000
- To avoid citations, follow all community rules as outlined in the Welcome Book and observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am. Please note that outdoor hot tub usage is restricted during quiet hours, and will also incur a fine if used between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am
- Please note: you must only park in designated spaces (garage, paved driveway, carport or parking lot). Vehicles are not allowed to park on the street
- Camping on the property is strictly prohibited