Hello, I am Aleks and I am 29 years old. I was born in Ukraine, a country in Eastern Europe if you are wondering. Other than my language and English, I speak also Russian. I've lived here in the USA total 13 years. I really love this country and the people here. I first lived and went to school in Washington State, after that I moved to wonderful West Hollywood, CA. Currently I am working at Cedar Sinai hospital as an RN, but in the past I have also done a little modeling. I love my job because I get to care for the sick and nurse them back to health. I hold Christian values and professional manners. I am very easy going, knows how to have fun, and very sociable. Through this I hope to meet new friends from all over the world and show them what West Hollywood has to offer. I am open to any race, sex, religious, and orientation. I especially love Asian cultures and its people. For more photos about me, you can check out the attached link. Thank you for stopping by and hope to see you soon! Maksim
Your own private queen bedroom and shared bathroom. In the heart of West Hollywood. Only a few steps from amazing restaurants, public transportation and nightlife. Includes permit and gated parking.
Inside the apartment, Guests have access to the following areas:
• 1 Bedroom with Queen-sized bed
• 1 Bathroom with sink and shower
• 2 in-bedroom closets
• Common areas including the Kitchen, Dining area, Living Room and the Balcony.
• Electronics and apartment accouterments as made available by the Host.
Guests have access to the following building amenities in common areas:
• 24-hour building entry
• Laundry facilities
• Parking facilities and assigned parking space(s).
Interaction with Guests
If you'd like me to help you navigate the city and think of things to do, i am very happy to help! Assisting with directions is something i love to do. If you'd like to be left to your own devices, I can offer you privacy and alone time as well. Just let me know how I can help.
Close to public transportation in all directions. Bus stops just around the corner.
Short drive to Beverly Hills (Rodeo Drive), Santa Monica and Venice Beach, Malibu, Griffith Park Observatory, Down Town LA and more!
Within walking distance to the following clubs, bars, gyms, and businesses:
If you need parking, we will provide for you, or will let you borrow a guest pass for street parking. LA is a car happy city, but if you need public transportation we're in probably the best location to access it. You'll find the MTA Red Line and the subway within a 5-minute walk, and some popular bus routes within minutes of our apartment. Again, just let us know if you need directions.
It is also has a very convenient route from the LAX airport . I can pick you up just let me know.
Other Things to Note
(1) Clubs & Bars: Voyeur, FuBar, Bar Lubitsch, Winston's Bar, The Abbey, O-bar, Cocodeville, MI-6, Troubador, Rage, Mickey's, Here Lounge, etc.;
(2) Gym: 5 mins walk to the new 24 Hours Fitness (with a large outdoor pool);
(3) Supermarkets: Trader Joe's & Whole Foods Market stores;
(4) Retail stores: Beverly Center, Opening Ceremony, Paul Smith, Marc Jacobs, Alexander McQueen, A.P.C., Maxfield, H.L.N.R, and many others;
(5) LA's best restaurants: The Ivy, The Farmers Market, The Village Idiot, Animal, Urth Cafe, Koi, STK, Belmont, Bastide, Nobu, etc.
Other nearby attractions include:
Hollywood Walk of Fame, Universal Studios, Paramount Studios, Warner Brothers Studios, Miracle Mile, fun Museums! Famous Landmarks and Hollywood Tours, Hollywood sign, Runyon Canyon (for hikes).
Plus, every Sunday there's a charming little farmer's market one block away on the very famous Melrose Place.
Feel free to ask if you have any questions or concerns.
Last minute requests are welcome
[IMPORTANT] PLEASE READ AND ACKNOWLEDGE APARTMENT RULES BEFORE BOOKING!