Situated close to the stunning Blairgowrie front beach and on a huge grassy block, Sunseeker House is a clean, large modern retro home. Light rushes in through the traditional floor to ceiling windows and the outside decks are basked in the sun during the warmer months.
The bright, well equippedkitchen, is the naturalcentral hub of the home and with its' serving window opening up onto the main deckthere is a natural flow between efffortless al fresco dining. The main open plan living area adjacent to the kitchenalso opens out onto the sunny deck complete with dining and BBQ area. Up a couple of steps and there is another separate lounge area with retro bar. A perfect spot for relaxing after the sun has set. There is a separate dining room which opens to the back deck and views across the expansive garden.
Completing the home are 4 bedrooms and 2 renovated bathrooms. A great combination for 2 families holidaying together.
Also on the same property is 'Sunseeker Cottage', a 2 storey one bedroom dwelling. Sunseeker house and cottage are separated by a large grassed back garden. Please note that there are no fences between the 2 houses.
Both house and cottage can be booked to accommodate larger groups or booked individually. Sunseeker House and Cottage are set high on the block and are only a short walk to the Blairgowrie village and Yacht Club.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4,SLEEPS 8
BED 1: 1 x King Bed
BED 2: 1 x King Bed
BED 3: 2 x Single Beds
BED 4: 2 x Single Beds
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (inc bath)
- Recently updated bright on-trend Kitchen
- 2 Living areas
- Outside decks with BBQ
- TV / DVD player / Stereo
- Air Conditioning and Heating
- Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $35 per head (or you can BYO)
- Families and Mature groups only (must be over 25s)
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
- No pets please