*Minimum 2 night stay.
Looking for a beachside getaway with the lot? You have found it. This popular holiday escape is set in the heart of Terrigal, only 300 metres to Terrigal beach a 5-minute walk to the shopping Esplanade. Terrigal Beach Spa & Retreat has everything you need for the ultimate beachside holiday. This stylish refurbished townhouse features ducted air conditioning, private spa, Bose surround sound, Platinum Foxtel, and North-Easterly courtyard complete with gas BBQ to keep everyone relaxed and entertained. Terrigal Beach Spa & Retreat is close to cafes, shopping and the water, yet far removed from the noise. Master bedroom contains a queen bed, walk-in robe, balcony and en suite with a shower. Bedroom 2 contains two single beds, while bedroom 3 contains a tri-bunk.
- Living space contains a plasma TV, DVD/CD player, Platinum Foxtel, Bose surround sound
- Kitchen with dishwasher, oven, electric cook top, fridge + ice maker, microwave; dining seats 8
- Courtyard features a private spa, sun lounges, gas BBQ, sun umbrella, outdoor setting for 8
- Ducted air conditioning throughout; ceiling fans; single lock up garage; ping pong games table
- 300 metres to Terrigal beach; 5 minute walk to Terrigal Esplanade; 15 minute drive to Erina Fair
- Main bathroom with spa bath tub, shower, toilet; laundry contains a washer, dryer and toilet
LINEN: Linen is not included at this property. Linen/towels packs are available for hire at $25.00 per person, or BYO (sheets, pillowslips & bathroom linen).
SECURITY BOND: is required upon check-in, prior to key collection. The bond for this property is $1,000. Bond is returned to guest approx 48 hours post-checkout once the property has been cleaned and inspected for damages.
Before Enquiring Please Know:
This property is NOT a party house. Council, Police and the local community have strict requirements in regard to nuisance noise and offensive behaviour. Under Section 268 of the Protection Environment Operations Act 1997, a Complainant may be successful in obtaining noise abatement order from the local court against the Offender. Heavy fines apply.