Stay in a family home under tall trees where you can see the squirrels play and hear the birds sing. When it is time to go out, you'll find this area extremely walkable! This listing has 3 Queen Bedrooms and a pull out sofa in the living room. One bedroom has an en-suite bath and the other is a hallway bath to share. The bedrooms have curtains on the windows that will help you sleep well! This is a safe, in-town, dead-end street with no through traffic.
• When requesting to book please tell me a little about yourself, the purpose of your stay, and your favorite thing you saw in the listing.
• Each of the three bedrooms features a Queen bed. The living room has a pull-out Full sofa. If you would like to borrow a pack and play let us know when you book and we can get one for you.
• Pillows, blankets, sheets, and towels are provided.
• Lots of outlets and power strips are provided so that can easily charge your devices.
• The closets have hangers for your nicer clothes.
• The two bathrooms are stocked with shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and hand soap. One bathroom is an en-suite bathroom while the other bathroom is in the hallway between the other two bedrooms. Two travel hair dryers of 1875 watts are provided.
• The washer and dryer is available for your use during your stay. Detergent is provided. An iron and ironing board are kept in the master bedroom closet.
• The full-sized kitchen has plates, bowls, wine glasses, cups, mugs, and plenty of silverware. There's also a dishwasher, stove, oven, and full-sized fridge with freezer. Pots and pans are also provided. A coffee maker with coffee and sugar is also available.
• The living room features a pull-out couch bringing the total guest count to eight. There will be a TV eventually but as of now, there is no TV. We offer wifi so you can stream on your own devices.
• The apartment features brand-new carpet and freshly painted walls throughout.
• All the windows have blinds or a curtain. Plenty of light streams into the apartment in the mornings so you can wake up refreshed. The bedroom with the en-suite bath features thick curtains to help you sleep in.
• The entire apartment is pet and smoke-free. The resident in the downstairs unit has an adorable dog who you might see or hear from time to time. This two-family home is surrounded by trees and is just a 5 minute drive or Uber ride to some of the best attractions in Atlanta.
This is a brick duplex (up and down). Your apartment is on the second floor.
There is one parking spot for guests off-street. The second car can park on the street in front of the house.
• Check-in is at 4:00pm ET or later. Check-out is at 10:00am ET.
• Private off-street parking is available for one car behind the house. Otherwise 24/7 free on-street parking is available. Parking is public and easy to find.
• You will need to carry your luggage up one-flight of stairs to the apartment entrance, and unfortunately, it is not wheelchair accessible. We can hold luggage, by request.
• Congratulations! You found it! Incorporate the words "Fat Matt's" into your booking request or inquiry. Fat Matt's is some of the best BBQ that you can walk to in just 5 minutes. Join the line and wait!
• Finally, third party bookings are not allowed due to Airbnb's Terms of Service. The person booking this room must be present for check-in. Remember, you can always refer your family member or employee instead — they'll save money on their booking and you'll get an Airbnb credit as well. It's a win-win.