Spacious, new two bedroom condo with a view of the pool situated in one of the best locations in all of Nashville. This residential building broke records as the most expensive building ever sold in Nashville. It's luxury features includes fitness center, guitar-shaped swimming pool, coffee bar, artist and music studios, and more.
This condo includes all you need for weekend stay or a week-long getaway. The master features a king bed with en suite bath and walk in closet. The second roomy bedroom offers a queen bed with accompanying full bath. Each bedroom is separated by an open concept living area with full kitchen, breakfast bar, dining space and living room. A private balcony and full laundry are your to enjoy during your stay. The condo comes with all the necessities like fresh linens and towels, free Wi-Fi, two 50-inch Smart TVs, kitchen accessories, toiletries, complimentary coffee, and more.
There is no need to swap keys with the host or other guests in your party! Easy access via a smartlock door gives you entry to come and go as you please. While we are always available to answer any questions or address any concerns, we leave you to enjoy your stay without interruption.
In addition to the luxury amentities in your private suite, you have unlimited access to all of the building's amenities including:
* Free, secure, garage parking with complementary parking pass
* State of the art fitness center
* Outdoor swimming pool
* Roof deck lounge with skyline views
* Rec area with sofas and pool table
* Music Studio
* Business Center
* And more!
About the Pool: Please note that the building provides four pool bands per unit. Only guests wearing pool bands will be granted access to the pool. We cannot provide any more than 4 pool bands. Thank you for understanding. While we provide access to the building's pool for our guests, it is occasionally closed for maintenance or seasonal issues at the building's discretion. We will not be held responsible if the pool is closed during your trip. We recommend that you contact us to confirm that it is open.
Interaction with Guests:
Reach out via text or email during your stay as we are happy to assist with any issue around the clock.
Our West End Neighborhood is perfectly situated to visit Downtown Nashville, Music Row and Nashville Universities. There are 85+ restaurants and cafes within walking distance.
- Centennial Park & Sportsplex
- The Parthenon Art Museum
- TriStar Centennial Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University
WITHIN A FEW BLOCKS:
- Music Row
- The Gulch
- Belmont University
5 MINUTE UBER:
- Downtown Nashville & Broadway St.
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Belmont University
- Victory Park
15 MINUTE RIDE:
- Nashville International Airport (BNA)
- Grand Ole Opry
- Nissan Stadium home of the Tennessee Titans
- The Bluebird Cafe
- Shelby Bottoms Nature Center & Greenway
- Nashville Zoo
Depending on where you want to go and how quickly you want to be there:
- Walking is a safe, effortless option to many attractions and food/entertainment choices
- Pedal your bike and store it in the building's bike storage
- Ping an Uber/Lyft to arrive within 2 minutes
- Hop on public transit including the free Music City Circuit bus downtown
- Drive your own vehicle or rental, and park it in the building's secure, garage parking
Other Things to Note:
Our company abides by the laws and regulations within the City of Nashville. This condo is legally permitted and authorized by the Building's Association. Your reservation cost includes all taxes and fees. If you choose to stay at another rental listing, protect yourself by making sure that they are running a legal rental.
• Not safe or suitable for infants (Under 2 years)
• No smoking
• Not suitable for pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 3PM