ABOUT THIS APARTMENT
- Stunning bay views
- In the free tram zone - tram right outside
- Unlimited WiFi
- 1 free car space at no extra cost
- 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with all linen and towels provided
- Very spacious compared to other Docklands apartments
- Gym/pool facilities
- Located in Harbourtown, close to New Quay, Victoria Harbour, Etihad Stadium, O'Brien Ice Arena
This spacious and homely two bedroom, two bathroom apartment on level 9 is conveniently located on the edge of the city which means it’s easy to access with a tram stop 1 minute’s walk from the apartment with the added benefit of being in an area that’s less noisy than being right in the centre of the city.
The apartment has two beautifully furnished rooms with queen sized beds which make it perfect for two friends travelling together, two couples or a family. Each room has built-in wardrobes with hangers to provide plenty of storage for you to unpack and make yourself feel at home, as well as reading materials and a study desk for you to put your laptop and electronics. The master bedroom has an ensuite and the guest bedroom has access to a separate bathroom with a bath for you to relax in.
The open plan living/kitchen overlooks the bay so you can enjoy the views while watching TV or enjoying your meals in the dining area. The kitchen has a microwave, gas stove and oven plus all the diningware and cooking utensils you need to whip up a meal with ingredients you can get at the convenience store 50 metres from the building. There is also a dishwasher for your convenience.
Quality bed linens and towels are all provided for and bathrooms are fully equipped with toilet paper, soap and body wash to make your stay comfortable.
There is also a washer and dryer for you to use as well as laundry detergent.
Close to all that Melbourne has to offer. Within walking distance of:
New Quay Promenade – 1 minute (right outside your doorstep!)
Harbourtown Shopping Centre – 1 minute
Tram Stop no.70, no. 35, no. 86 – 1 minute
Melbourne Star – 2 minutes
Docklands Iceskating Rink – 5 minutes
Etihad Stadium – 8 minutes
Southern Cross Train Station – 20 minutes
Melbourne CBD (Melbourne Central) – 15 minutes by tram
Maximum number of guests is 4 people. Any extra guests that are not disclosed will be charged $20/head/night.
As the apartment is in a residential building, please be respectful of neighbours and keep noise to a reasonable level.
No pets and strictly no smoking.
Please also note that due to building management rules, no laundry is to be hung outside on the balcony.
The apartment is strictly not to be used as a party/event venue.
There is a comprehensive House Manual we provide - please read it :-)
Check out time is strictly 10am as our cleaners arrive that that time.
Thank you for understanding.
HOW TO GET HERE
If you are catching public transport:
- The Boyd building is outside tram stop D10.
- You can catch a free tram 70 or 35 (City Circle) from Flinders Street Train Station which is roughly a 15 minute tram ride.
- Alternatively if you are at Southern Cross Station you can catch tram 86 from Spencer Street that will take you to Docklands about 5 minute tram ride.
If you are arriving from the airport:
- Taxi fare is roughly $50-70
- A more economical way to do it is take the Skybus from the airport which goes directly to Southern Cross Train Station. From South Cross Station exit to Spencer Street and take tram 86 towards The Boyd and get off at stop D10 (second last stop before the end of the tram line). Tickets can be purchased from the airport and will cost $18 one way/$36 round trip for adults, $9 one way/$18 round trip for children and there are discounts for families. Shuttles depart every 10 minutes, except between 1.00AM and 4.00AM when they depart every half hour.
The trip from Melbourne Airport to Southern Cross Station will take around 20 minutes.
If you are driving:
- There is one free car space in building - please advise us beforehand so we can arrange a remote as it is within a secure parking lot.