Waterside Apartment is a just a ferry ride across Swan River from Mends Street Jetty to Elizabeth Quay, The Esplanade, Bell Tower, Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre. Take a stroll to the Cafe Strip on Mends St or enjoy the trip to the Perth Zoo. Close to public transport (34, 35), you are in city in 10 min.
This fully furnished one bed, one bath and one living room apartment with free NBN WiFi internet facility, is ready to welcome you and enjoy living in South Perth - close to city, walk, drive, catch a ferry or bus.
* Fully furnished one bed apartment
* Living area with TV and 2 seater sofa
* Fully furnished kitchen with electric cooktop, microwave, dishwasher
and usual crockery
* Large bedroom with queensize bed and wardrobe
* Ensuite bathroom includes hair dryer and ironing facility
* Bedroom leads to the balcony overlooking garden and swan river
* Laundry equipped with washing machine and dryer
* Dedicated undercover carport
* Secured facility with security camera's and security gate at entrance
Other Things to Note:
* Host requires Government issued ID - passport (preferred) or driver's license for all guest over 18 prior to requesting payment for booking.
* Bookings from third party for their family or friends (The Guest) will be considered and accepted subject to the Host receiving The Guest's identification details ie. full name and passport driver's license copy at the time of booking.
* Guest's at Waterside Apartments by the Swan River must strictly abide by the "NO SMOKING" policy in the entire apartment including balcony. If this policy is not adhered to there will be extra cleaning charges of $65.00 through the security bond.
* Apartment is furnished with entire laundry facility (washing m/c and dryer) however, for guest staying longer than one week can request for professional cleaning of the apartment including fresh linens at an additional cost of $65.00.
Places of Interest:
* Kings Park and Botanic Garden
* Elizabeth Quay
* Bell Tower
* Perth Zoo
* The Perth Mint
* Fremantle Prison
* Cottesloe Beach
* Crown Casino
* Adventure World
* Swan Valley Vines
Food Scene in South Perth
* Coco's Restaurant
* The Winsdor Hotel
* Red Cabbage Food & Wine
For your essentials -Grocery
* Coles @ 55 Angelo Street, South Perth