This efficient condo is an ideal place to rest your head during your time in Music City. Slumber, eat, bath, relax, and workout in your private Oasis. If you’re here to explore, it’s the ideal location to discover the areas’ best food, live music, festivals, and local attractions.
Enjoy everything this condo has to offer:
- King bed with fresh linens
- Walk-in closet, and extra linens
- Full shower/tub bathroom with dual vanity and lot of counter space
- Includes hair dryer and toiletries
- Sofabed in the living room for up to 2 guests
- In room washer/dryer with detergent
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- High-speed Wifi
- Dining table
- Premium Cable TV and streaming
- Private Balcony
Plus, guest have free access to new building’s amenities, including:
- Free Parking in secure Parking Garage, with complimentary parking pass
- Relaxing Outdoor Pool
- State of the Art Fitness Center
- BBQ Grill and Outdoor Lounge
- Resident Club with Game Tables and Lounge
- Roof Top Park with City Skyline Views
- Business Center
- Bike Storage
The entire apartment is yours and yours alone for the duration of your reservation.
Don't stress about check-in! The day before you arrive, you'll receive a unique key code to enter the apartment at your convenience.
Interaction with Guests:
We respect the privacy of our guests throughout their stay. However, Farrow Lane Luxury Stays is honored to assist you during your time in Nashville. Should you need anything, please reach out.
Nashville is known for its live music venues, but we also have delicious restaurants, thrilling sporting events, and eclectic shopping! The West End is one of the most desirable locations in Music City. Perfectly situated to enjoy both Downtown Nashville and Music Row. Also close to Vanderbilt and Belmont Universities, and medical centers. Here in the West End you will discover the best food with the most variety in Nashville. Centennial Park is across the street and offers live music, food trucks, plays, festivals, and beautiful scenery for a stroll or a run.
WITHIN 5 MINUTE WALK
- Centennial Park & Sportsplex
- The Parthenon Art Museum
- TriStar Centennial Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University
WITHIN 15 MINUTE WALK
- Music Row!
- 85+ restaurants, cafes and bars
5 MINUTE DRIVE
- Downtown Nashville
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Belmont University
- Victory Park
15 MINUTE DRIVE
- Nashville International Airport*
- Grand Ole Opry
- Nissan Stadium home of the Tennessee Titans
- The Bluebird Cafe
- Shelby Bottoms Nature Center & Greenway
- Nashville Zoo
There are countless places to visit within walking distance on the safe, well-lit streets of the West End. Hop on the free Music City Circuit with 75 stops throughout downtown. Grab an Uber and Lyft for not more than $5-10 everywhere in the city! If you have a car, there is free parking available in the building's garage.
Other Things to Note:
This apartment is legally licensed with the city of Nashville to operate as a short-term rental. All taxes and fees are included in your reservation total. We also have an agreement with Elliston 23 Apartments that our guests are welcome to stay within their building. If you choose to stay at another listing, please check with the host that they run a legal business; we want you to be protected and enjoy your time in Nashville!
• No smoking
• Not suitable for pets
• No parties or events
• Not safe or suitable for infants (Under 2 years)
• Check-in is anytime after 3PM